2015 NSDA Nationals Congress Legislation (FINALS)
This congress brief will include:
- Research for all legislation for the 2015 NSDA Nationals Tournament (Depending on Bundle Selection)
- The full texts of the legislation
- General, Affirmative, and Negative Analyses for each piece of legislation
- At least 10 cards per piece of legislation
- Notes on how to use complex cards
How can you use this research?
- Prepare your speeches!
- Think of arguments your opponents will use in your rounds!
- Be ready for both sides of every topic!
- Learn more about the topics to jumpstart your own research!
- Finally get some peace of mind before the big tournament!
Please note that this file is NOT immediately downloadable. By pre-ordering, you will be put on our list to receive a PDF copy of the brief via email once it has been completed by our research team. Congress legislation for the NSDA tournamnet is scheduled to be released May 10, 2015 and it will be completed within approximately 2 weeks from that date.